Creativity and ideas are the building blocks of intellectual property. We advise on the protection, acquisition and exploitation of all forms of intellectual property.
We have expertise with:
- Artists: We advise artists on copyright and moral rights. We also assist artists in licensing the use of their works.
- Musicians: We draft composer agreements, music licence agreements, advise on publishing agreements and copyright issues arising when the band breaks up.
- Photographers: We advise photographers on the licensing and exploitation of their work and copyright infringement
- Writers: We draft writers agreements, option/purchase agreements, script editor agreements and advise on publishing deals.
- Confidential information: We draft non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality provisions to allow businesses and individuals to freely exchange ideas on a confidential basis