Whether you’re an individual or a business, we can advise you on the structure of your business, how to set it up and the commercial agreements you need to run it.
Our experience encompasses:
- Shareholder and joint venture arrangements: We draft shareholder and joint venture agreements to provide a framework for individuals or businesses who want to work together
- Licensing and other commercial agreements: We draft and negotiate licence agreements as well as other related commercial agreements, such as distribution and agency agreements, service and supply agreements
- Marketing and advertising: We assist clients on consumer protection, intellectual property and marketing-related issues including advertising clearances, misleading and deceptive conduct, competitions and promotions, sponsorship agreements, production agreements, advertising and industry codes
- Trade mark and domain names: We register trade marks and domain names and provide advice on brand protection
- Websites & e-Commerce: We draft website terms and conditions and advise on e-Commerce solutions
- Privacy & data protection: We draft privacy policies and advise on privacy/data protection, SPAM/electronic marketing plus use and abuse of social media for business and marketing purposes